A meme comes around again
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people questions when they want to be interviewed. And it just keeps going, and going, and going....
and now to the answers to lilisonna's interview
1) I know you were homeless at one point in your life. You can tell me about what happened if you'd like, but what I'd really like to know is how you climbed out of that sort of hole.
So the how i got homeless first of all. Not long after i dropped out of college(I was studying art for to years before i determined i had no talent. I want to work in comics.) My mom got married and moved to england. The house we shared for a time was up to me to live in. Now I have never been what you could call well off financially. with the exception of when I lived with my grandparents we were almost always close or over the poor catagory. Anyways i was working dead end jobs. Mom needed to sell the house to pay for her new place in the english country side. I moved in with charles bailey in in atlanta. I worked security for a while then moved in with some other folks. The second place in cobb county fell apart and I had no other place to live so I went back to Chattanooga and crashed on a friends couch. I went through a series of dead end jobs. Never able to get my foot in the door to something substantive. My friends parents owned hisplace. They found out I was his room mate and through a fit as they thought i was the antichrist. They also thought I had pretty eyes but thats another story. Anyways thats how I went to living in my car for a year. i would crash on couches from time to time but I had no home and sleeped in my car more often than not. Anyways i came back to atlanta To resolve some traffic tickets from when I lived there and while down visiting a friend of mine told me Earthlink was highering like mad. I went and applied and got the job. This was my first honest to goodness decent job. I got paid reasonably well. I slept on a couch for three months in norcross and got my feet under me for a while and eventually pulled myself out of the hole....well mostly anyway.
2) What about your life right now would not really surprise the 15 year old you?
I am not dead. At 15 I was of the earnest belief I would be dead by 30. I was a bit of a nihilist.
3) How did you get into LARPing?
I had done live action vampire prety much since there was such a thing. I met Ian and Jen at night owl theater years back. Not long after maybe a year or two, i started getting mailings asking me to come to SI. I didn't at first then a bunch of my friends at the time told me about it. Josh Hough who played Illmar Kelltrassen, the leader of the library, asked me to come in as his old friend from the mainland to help with the library. And thus Brother saul and my larp carreer startred.
4) What's the farthest you've ever been from where you were born and what was the trip like?
I went to england a couple of years back to visit my mom. I had an absolute blast. I did wish had so much more time to enjoy it though. I wish I could spend a year in england exploring the place.
5) So, how'd you get tapped to be Lucifer anyway?
Well the Court of Hell thing was last minute thing. I had decided a bout a week or more before i wanted to do the devil. Especially after hearing who all was doing fallen angels. As to how that happened. I just thought of Isadore Lorenzo and the rest of that came easy.