1. What is your favorite moment at a LARP?
I have so many but this one tells the most about my favorite part of the games. I was playing saul dealing with the whole him being slightly crazy for a while. He had been courting Blaize for a long time. I had finally won a dinner with her. Unfortunately I knew she was now evil thanks to the master of the order of darkness. Unfortunately I had figured this out and noone would believe me as I was well crazy thanks to same evil little man. So I set up my dinner. I brought good food and chose the spot where we would have had dinner. I knew she was going to kill me because I was going to confront her. Blaize showed up on time but it was right after being released from being evil. Before i could get into it with her she admitted what had been going on and that she was coming to kill me. When I told her I knew that was a moment i would say is one of my favorite role play moments. The most painful dinner ever.
2. What is your earliest memory?
I remember sitting on a wooden floor in a log cabin. The door was open and a breeze was blowing and I could water. I was playing with a little tin tea set. When I tell my mom about this she tells me I was one.
3. If you could do one miracle for one person you knew, but you would never get to see them again - who would it be for and what would it be?
I would make it so Mickey and Veaya could have child. But god would I miss not seeing them.
4. What joke makes you laugh no matter how many times you hear it?
Cake or death when delivered by Eddy Izzard gets me every single time.
5. What is the most paranormal or unexplained thing that you have ever experienced?
I met a girl and helped deal with her when I am pretty sure she was being ridden by a spirit. An odd experience let me assure you.