and now loresinger
1. Why do you enjoy larping so much?
The challenges of it. The social nature of it. The escapism of course. The creativity involved. All of those things and the amazing friends i do it with.
2. What has been the hardest thing for you to overcome in your life?
hmm tough call. Part of me would have to initally say crawling out of being homeless. But it may be overcoming my own depression and lack of focus.
3. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
4. What is something you would fight to the death for?
a friend, a life, a truth
5. What do you find most attractive in a woman( sexual or not)?
physically it is with out a doubt their eyes. A woman with beautiful eyes will get me everytime, but most attractive feature in a woman is she strong, not just physically but mentally. Can she fight. I have often said the women I find most attractive are the ones who could concievably kick my ass. Not because I am into getting beat up, but I love a strong woman.
1) Do you hate to cry?
During a game no. It is a role and to feel the emotion my charicter would feel is an accomplishment. OUtside of games yes I hate it. It means I am not in control of my emotions.
2) Do you believe in fate or luck, or are you a coincidence man?
I believe somethings become inevitable, but it is due to the forces of things. If you call that fate then I believe in it. I also believe in luck. But to the point of excluding coincidence.
3) If you could find one person from your past (someone that is, as far as you know, still alive), who would it be?
Kathy Hand, to this day, over 15 years, I have a crush on this woman.
4) What's your favorite food? Is it something you feel like you need to avoid in trying to get your weight down?
barbque ribs and chicken. I dont cut it out completely just dont get it often.
5) If you could acquire one mundane skill without effort, what would you want to be able to do? (No flying or time travel, but any normal life skill is game.)
I would learn to be a doctor. I like the notion of healing people. Beyond that I would say Kung fu. I love the grace of it and it is good for your health.
So i have gotten another report. it is the fuel pump, the timing chain and also it needs at least a tune up just to get working. I am eventually going to have tolook at getting a car I cant afford. just shoot me.
1. Describe a situation in which you just gave up and regret it. Your shame.
I regret giving up on school. I didn't know what i wanted to do. I just stopped showing up to class. I dropped out and did not go back.
2. Describe a situation in which you felt your true strength of character shine through. Your pride.
I remeber getting an email from goblinkatie when she was in school. She was miserable. She did not know what to do. I left that night drove from chattanooga to Winston salem and back in two days just so I could be there to be a shoulder to cry on and an ear to bend. I think that is at my heart the kind of person I hope I am most of the time.
3. Why do you think you like to argue so much? (heh)
I dont argue much! heh. Seriously I love arguements because I love to adress different things from different points of view. It is like a mental game. Also i feel closer to my dad sometimes when I argue.
4. What secret did you harbor in your childhood, thinking it the most important thing that no one know, but think is pretty trivial now?
That I am a bastard. i never knew my real dad.
5. What would need to change in your life for it to be where you want it to be? What must stay the same?
I need a degree. preferably a masters or doctorate. The thing that should stay the same is thepeople in my life.