The challenges of it. The social nature of it. The escapism of course. The creativity involved. All of those things and the amazing friends i do it with.
2. What has been the hardest thing for you to overcome in your life?
hmm tough call. Part of me would have to initally say crawling out of being homeless. But it may be overcoming my own depression and lack of focus.
3. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
4. What is something you would fight to the death for?
a friend, a life, a truth
5. What do you find most attractive in a woman( sexual or not)?
physically it is with out a doubt their eyes. A woman with beautiful eyes will get me everytime, but most attractive feature in a woman is she strong, not just physically but mentally. Can she fight. I have often said the women I find most attractive are the ones who could concievably kick my ass. Not because I am into getting beat up, but I love a strong woman.
So i have gotten another report. it is the fuel pump, the timing chain and also it needs at least a tune up just to get working. I am eventually going to have tolook at getting a car I cant afford. just shoot me.
1. Describe a situation in which you just gave up and regret it. Your shame. I regret giving up on school. I didn't know what i wanted to do. I just stopped showing up to class. I dropped out and did not go back.
2. Describe a situation in which you felt your true strength of character shine through. Your pride. I remeber getting an email from goblinkatie when she was in school. She was miserable. She did not know what to do. I left that night drove from chattanooga to Winston salem and back in two days just so I could be there to be a shoulder to cry on and an ear to bend. I think that is at my heart the kind of person I hope I am most of the time.
3. Why do you think you like to argue so much? (heh) I dont argue much! heh. Seriously I love arguements because I love to adress different things from different points of view. It is like a mental game. Also i feel closer to my dad sometimes when I argue.
4. What secret did you harbor in your childhood, thinking it the most important thing that no one know, but think is pretty trivial now? That I am a bastard. i never knew my real dad.
5. What would need to change in your life for it to be where you want it to be? What must stay the same? I need a degree. preferably a masters or doctorate. The thing that should stay the same is thepeople in my life.
I was going along looking at cars at www.carmax.com. After all what I am looking at at this point is the posability of needing a newer car at least. I was looking in the range that if financed with a decent co signer I could afford the monthly payments. 10,000 to 15,000 range will put me less than 300 a month in payments. Cant really afford much better than that. i was looking at wagons as they have enough cargo capacity to meet most needs and still have lower mpg. Then I came across this. http://www.scion.com/index.html
I could get new car in that range that would get better than 30 mpg and have full warranty to boot. I like the xB. The key with these is they are designed as entry level vehicles for young people. They build the cost on them if you add all the sexy extra's like spoilers and alloy wheels. They actually add them for you before you pick them up, But the basic vehicles are not bad. The payments would still be under 300 a month if you get the 60 month financing. luckily i am getting a raise at work so that helps a little.